Personal Effectiveness Personal Development Training Course
A workshop designed to help you find confidence when speaking at a meeting, asking a colleague a favour, presenting to a client etc. This course will help you look at the things that get in the way of confident behaviour and give you some practical tips and tools that you can take away and start to use straight away.
This session reveals the secrets to truly meaningful dialogue, which is understood by all parties involved. It demonstrates how we can create a more harmonious and productive environment by relating in more constructive and co-operative ways. It will also show you how to meet personal needs without compromising the needs of others.
Training workshop objectives:
- Be able to communicate more effectively and efficiently with others
- Basic assertiveness – learning how to say “No”
- Become more confident in meetings: how to get your point across without aggression
- Negotiation skills: asking for what you want
- Understand the principles of Transactional Analysis
- Learn about your individual working style and that of others