Assertiveness & Confidence
This will help people to develop their confidence and help in communicating effectively. It is for anyone who needs to be effective at meetings or in group situations and relating to others.
You may be struggling to believe in yourself and your confidence may fluctuate from day to day. Wouldn't it feel great if you could remove some of those doubts about yourself and change a few things right now - things that are stopping you from making the most of your life?
Assertiveness is a way of relating to the outside world, backed up by a set of skills for effective communication. To be truly assertive, you need to recognise your worth and your right to enjoy life. At the same time you value others, respecting their right to an opinion and to enjoy themselves.
During this session you will learn how to be assertive and use some techniques which will encourage you to increase your confidence.
Training workshop objectives:
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Define and recognise assertiveness
- Understand the concepts of self-esteem and self-confidence
- Become more self-aware
- Establish a more positive self-image
- Determine the difference between assertive, aggressive and passive behaviour
- Increase self-awareness around assertive behaviour and communication
- Understand the principles of Transactional Analysis
- Develop assertive behaviour
- Action plan