Inspiring and Motivating Personal Deveopment Skills
This workshop is for you if you want to discover your own and others’ motivators and learn how to employ motivational techniques so that you and those around you can achieve satisfaction, a positive attitude and a greater feeling of happiness and fulfilment.
We all have common drivers: Mazlow has shown us that the need for food and shelter are powerful motivators, as is our need to be understood, affirmed, validated, and appreciated. At work, we are motivated when we can see a clear business reason for pursuing a particular course of action. Today’s increasingly competitive world means that a high motivation level is vital to fulfil everyday goals.
Training workshop objectives:
- Understand the importance of motivation
- Know what you want or need
- Understand the consequences of your actions
- Be able to use motivation to your advantage
- Measure and maintain motivation