Listening & Questioning Personal Development Training Course
Listening and Questioning are two of the most important skills you can have. How well you listen has a major impact on your job effectiveness and on the quality of your relationships with others. Although we spend a lot of time “listening” we actually hear less than 25% of what we are told then, when we do not fully understand what has been said, we ask the wrong questions, which in turn does not give us the correct information. Asking effective questions is as important as listening in the first place.
We will look at the listening process and how you can overcome the barriers we all face and “show” you are actively listening.
Training Workshop Objectives
- Understand how to improve your listening skills
- Recognise what stops us listening and how to overcome this
- Understand the different types of questions
- Improve questioning skills
- Looking at the various question types and how to ask a “good” question